Pattern fix for Saartje’s Booties

Its been a very long time since I’ve written (but I have grand plans to start posting regularly), but I wanted to let everyone (aka anyone who is actually reading this), that I fixed two problems in my pattern for Saartje’s booties.  I messed up counting (12-20 does not equal 8 rows in case you were wondering – who would know that I was once a math major) and then also had a typo in row 28 (previously labeled row 29).

Also, I’ve been getting questions about yarn choice and needle size.  I’ve made most of mine on size 2 DPNs using fingering weight yarn and hoping that leads to roughly 3 month sizing.  Babies, in my not-so-vast experience, appear to vary a fair amount in sizing.  The sizing also should be the same as the original pattern and Fleegle’s modification, if that is helpful.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Knitting, Patterns. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s